Make special Chinese red envelopes for Lunar New Year and other special occasions! This template introduces Chinese culture at home, preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, homeschool, occupational therapy, and language classes.
What's included in the instant download:
- Red envelope template with:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Solid and dotted lines to guide cutting and folding
- 9 different Chinese words in 2 different fonts: 福, 囍, 寿 / 壽, 家, 春, 好, 恩, 红包 / 紅包, 和平
- Information sheets with:
- Background about Chinese red envelopes
- Do's and don'ts for gifting money
- Translations for each Chinese character
Available languages (please select at checkout):
- Simplified Chinese (commonly used in China, Singapore, and Malaysia)
- Traditional Chinese (commonly used in Taiwan and Hong Kong)
*PLEASE CHECK LANGUAGE BEFORE ADDING TO CART*
Number of pages: 24
Instructions/video tutorial: Printable Chinese Red Envelopes Activity
This PDF file is for downloading and printing only. You will need Adobe Reader to open the file, and Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free here. You will not receive a physical product.
Due to the nature of digital products, all orders are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Really fun activity, and my kids learned several new Chinese characters from the red envelopes!!
So happy to hear this! Happy New Year, Ellen!